Hammer Nutrition Canada
Fizz - Mango
Fizz - Mango
- Delicious, refreshing electrolytes
- Encourages steady fluid consumption
- Virtually free of calories & carbohydrates
- Cola flavour contains 20mg of caffeine per serving
Add these rapidly dissolving tablets to your water bottle to create a delicious, effervescent electrolyte drink—the same full-spectrum electrolyte support that made Endurolytes capsules famous. For those who prefer flavored beverages to water, Fizz is a perfect way to encourage adequate fluid consumption and get your electrolytes at the same time. No sugar, artificial sweeteners or preservatives, of course.
Note: One Endurolytes Fizz tablet equals approximately two Endurolytes capsules. Fizz tablets break at the center to allow for personalized dosing.
Endurolytes Fizz is now certified by Informed Sport.
How To Use
Use prior to, during, and after workouts to satisfy the body’s electrolyte requirements with maximum precision.
Use as needed, but primarily when:
- Exercise lasts for more than two hours, regardless of temperature or humidity.
- Exercise lasts less than two hours and:
- Temperature is above 80 degrees and/or 70% humidity or
- Temperature and humidity is ten degrees or more above what you are accustomed to.
Starting at an hourly dose of 1/2 tablet per 50-60 pounds of body weight, add Endurolytes Fizz tablets to your water or fuel bottle(s), allow to dissolve completely, and consume as needed to maintain proper hydration and electrolyte levels. Note: Each rapidly dissolving effervescent tablet contains the equivalent dosage of approximately two Endurolytes capsules.
- Many variables - body weight, fitness level, weather conditions, acclimatization level, and physiological predisposition - affect individual electrolyte requirements, so you must do your own trials with Endurolytes Fizz dosing, under a variety of conditions, to determine what your individual needs are.
- Endurolytes Fizz DOES NOT prevent heat stroke, hyponatremia, or any other dangerous physical condition resulting from overexertion in the heat.
- At 10 calories per tablet, Endurolytes Fizz is not a significant source of calories.
- The amount of salt (sodium chloride) you habitually consume in your daily diet largely determines the amount of salt, you will need to consume during exercise and races. If you consume a high-salt diet, you will need to increase your hourly dose of Endurolytes Fizz above our starting point recommendation.
Full-Spectrum Electrolyte Profile – This complete profile contains the following minerals:
Sodium Bicarbonate – A well absorbed source of sodium, selected for its high dissolution rate. Bicarbonates are also used to aid digestion and help alleviate stomach distress issues.
Calcium Chloride – An easily dissolvable source of both calcium and chloride.
Calcium Carbonate – Chelated to carbonate (a salt of carbonic acid), calcium carbonate is a source of easily dissolvable calcium.
Magnesium Oxide – A rich source of easily dissolvable magnesium.
Potassium Bicarbonate – A colorless, odorless compound selected for its high dissolution rate. Bicarbonates are also used to aid digestion and help alleviate stomach distress issues.
Natural Caffeine – COLA FLAVOR ONLY – Derived from green tea extract.
Manganese – This trace mineral is necessary for optimal muscle cell enzyme reactions and for the conversion of fatty acids and protein into energy.
Vitamin B-6 – This water-soluble vitamin plays an active role in maintaining sodium-potassium balance. It also supports the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and protein.
Citric Acid – Used in the minimal amounts needed to aid in the reaction process that creates carbon dioxide, the gas which gives effervescence to the product.
Sorbitol – A natural calorie-free sweetener.
Stevia – A natural, calorie-free sweeter derived from the leaves of Stevia rebaudiana, a plant native to Central and South America. It does not affect blood sugar levels or contribute to tooth decay like sugar does.
Avocado Oil – A healthy oil used as a tablet-pressing lubricant.
Monk Fruit – A natural, calorie-free sweetener that does not affect insulin production. The sweetness from monk fruit is not due to natural sugars like most fruits, but instead from its naturally occurring antioxidants called mogrosides.